This software is based on DNV GL chapter Part 4 Loads, July 2020 version. Trial Version can be downloaded from here
Payment Gateway: Use RazorPay if you are based in India, if outside India please use PayPal.
1. Install the software after downloading the set up file [LOADS_setup]. IMPORTANT: Execute/Run the LOADS.exe file as administrator.
2. Send Email to email@example.com with your computer name for getting the software activation key file. After getting the key file [data.txt.aes] save it in the same folder where the LOADS.exe file exists. Without the key file, the Software will not be able to generate the results, but user will be able to input data for all the sections and subsection and check the software features. The license key will be valid for 1 year after which new license will have to be purchased.
This software calculates Loads and accelerations for design and modifications of Ship Structures [Deck Cranes, Foundations etc] and associated Finite Elements Analysis. These calculations results (Loads, accelerations) can be input to a FEM software to design most robust structural design.
How to use this Software?
Following Inputs are required before the user can evaluate a loading condition:
1. Principal Particulars of the Vessel
2. Locations and Weights of the Loads.
After inputting the basic data, the results of the calculations are generated in a text file.
1. The software has been written based on DNV GL Part 3 Chapter 4 Loads, no additional assumptions or formulas have been used.
1. DNV GL Part 3 Chapter 4 - Loads, July 2020 version