License Terms – usage terms are as follows:
1. When a client purchases a product (template or software) from www.navalarchitect-design.com, only one person may have access to and/or use it. If more people within the client organization wish to use the same template or software, the client will need to purchase multiple Activation Keys, one per person using it.
2. The client is purchasing a non-exclusive, non-transferable, conditional license to use the product (or software). The client must not sell, transfer, share, distribute or give away the product. The product is for the use of the client only and will always remain the property of www.navalarchitect-design.com.
3. The client shall assume all liability for the usage of the product. It is up to the client to verify that operating system software or Hardware of the device [including but not limited to Computer, Laptop, Workstation] are up to date.
Liability Statement –
1. www.navalarchitect-design.com has meticulously strived to assure the accuracy and quality of the products (templates and software) offered through the platform. The products are designed to significantly reduce the client’s spreadsheet setup time and working time. However, there may be some scenarios that could affect the results obtained from these products. For instance, the input data could be corrupt, the spreadsheet or software could be improperly modified, or some other unforeseeable conditions may occur. Therefore, the client is required to independently verify that all aspects of the spreadsheets or software are working properly. www.navalarchitect-design.com (this includes partners, creators, associates, assigns, and nominees) assumes no liability for loss, damages or any harm due to usage of or results from the product(s). The client is required to notify us at email@example.com, if they find a bug or any other inaccuracies or inconsistency in software, documentation or on this website.
Legal Disclaimer Statement –
1. All software, notes, documentation, pages, and other information are provided “as is,” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including without limitation, fitness for a particular purpose or performance. By using the products or acting on any information included within this web site, YOU AGREE TO ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK, for any result, performance, or lack of performance, including damage to data and/or damage to property.
2. Neither the webmaster, site owner, agents, nor any third parties shall be liable to the client for any use of these templates, software or content (including any inability to use), for its performance, for any incidental or consequential damages, and/or any claim by any other party.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase of software, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable): If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable): If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items with discount coupons cannot be refunded.